Self-occluding, film-forming cream/gel formulations that provide extended release delivery to the site of application
- Drug-containing cream/gel applied to a patient’s skin forming pliable layer that releases drug into the skin for up to 12 hours
- Proven compatibility with a variety of active ingredients
- Self-occluding film reduces product transference risk
- Fast drying time and easy application/removal
- Application to large and irregular skin surfaces
- Patents issued in Australia, Canada, China, Japan and the U.S. with the latest expiry in 2027
- Patent applications pending in Europe and the U.S.